1. strange GNOME keyboard problem
i just found a strange keyboard problem on Helix GNOME. what i'm using is a
Mandrake 7.2. installation, with the GNOME that came in the CD.
this morning i discovered that i can't use the 'g' key. it instead "cycles"
the active window: it becomes inactive and then back to active in a split-
second. so i can't use 'G', 'control-g' either, and gave gave identical
i can, however, paste 'g' using my mouse if i can find one from somewhere.
i have checked that DRAKCONF shows US keyboard as my default keyboard.
the strange thing about this problem is that it doesn't show up in KDE.
thanks in advance for any hints.
BASiCS - Berkeley Audio-visual Signal Processing and Communication Systems
this opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of parties affiliated
L'etat n'a pas besoin des savants.
- Robespierre, refusing clemency for Lavoisier
2. problems installing ENskip...
3. KDE/GNOME/remote keyboard problems
4. Samba problems
5. strange GNOME keyboard problem
6. XMoveWindow not working under mwm/olvwm?
7. bizarre gnome 2.0 keyboard problem
8. FreeBSD PPP with callback
9. Sticky keyboard problem in Ximian's GNOME v1.4
10. Finnish and Russian keyboard layout problem (RH7.3 Gnome)
11. GNOME - gnome-utils problem
12. RH5.2, gnome 1.0.1, gnome-linuxconf problem
13. Problems with a USB keyboard and a PS2 mouse chained to the keyboard