Linux undertaking

Post by hgonzalo2.. » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:21:22

First of all let me say hello to everyone.
Quote:>I know that this is an unusual request but I need
>help from all Linux OS users. Weather you have
>used Linux OS (any variety) one or many times
>your opinion is welcome. Please help me in my
>master's degree by filling out my 12 item
>questionnaire at
>http://www.gonzalo.net/satisfaction.htm
>My aim is to measure user satisfaction in the use
>of Linus OS in the 5 variables of interest. More information will be

provided on the survey itself. Please take the time to fill the
questionnaire. It will not take you more than 5 to 10 minutes. Your
Quote:>help is critical to the completion of my degree.
>Assistance will be greatly appreciated. To all those who have filled

out the questionnaire...Thank You!

Quote:>Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much in Hawaiian)

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Linux undertaking

Post by Michael Heimin » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:43:12

> First of all let me say hello to everyone.
> >I know that this is an unusual request but I need
> >help from all Linux OS users. Weather you have
> >used Linux OS (any variety) one or many times
> >your opinion is welcome. Please help me in my
> >master's degree by filling out my 12 item
> >questionnaire at
> >http://www.gonzalo.net/satisfaction.htm
> >My aim is to measure user satisfaction in the use
> >of Linus OS in the 5 variables of interest. More information will be
> provided on the survey itself. Please take the time to fill the
> questionnaire. It will not take you more than 5 to 10 minutes. Your
> >help is critical to the completion of my degree.
> >Assistance will be greatly appreciated. To all those who have filled
> out the questionnaire...Thank You!
> >Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much in Hawaiian)

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Hello,

a lot of info you want to gather with your URL?

Once again, thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.
<?xml:namespace prefix
                  = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please correct yout HTML....

1.Is the system user friendly?
Yes, UNIX is userfriendly, it's just picky about who its freinds are....

Good luck

Michael Heiming
Sysadmin

Linux undertaking

Post by Michael Heimin » Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:45:28

> First of all let me say hello to everyone.
> >I know that this is an unusual request but I need
> >help from all Linux OS users. Weather you have
> >used Linux OS (any variety) one or many times
> >your opinion is welcome. Please help me in my
> >master's degree by filling out my 12 item
> >questionnaire at
> >http://www.gonzalo.net/satisfaction.htm
> >My aim is to measure user satisfaction in the use
> >of Linus OS in the 5 variables of interest. More information will be
> provided on the survey itself. Please take the time to fill the
> questionnaire. It will not take you more than 5 to 10 minutes. Your
> >help is critical to the completion of my degree.
> >Assistance will be greatly appreciated. To all those who have filled
> out the questionnaire...Thank You!
> >Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank you very much in Hawaiian)

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Hello,

a lot of info you want to gather with your URL?

Quote:><meta content="MSHTML 5.00.2722.1300" name="GENERATOR">
>Once again, thank you for taking time to fill out the

survey.<?xml:namespace prefix= o ns =

Quote:>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please correct yout HTML....

1.Is the system user friendly?
Yes, UNIX is userfriendly, it's just picky about who its friends are....

Good luck

Michael Heiming
Sysadmin