Ghostscript driver for Canon LBP-4i printer ?

Ghostscript driver for Canon LBP-4i printer ?

Post by Declan Mulle » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a ghostscript driver for my Canon LBP-4i
laser printer ?

I've got redhat v6.1 with it's ghostscript ver 5.10.
I've tried the included lbp8 driver but garbage is printed. :(

Regards,
Declan

Post by Mark Bratche » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Can anyone recommend a ghostscript driver for my Canon LBP-4i
> laser printer ?

The LBP-4i claims PCL5 emulation. So I'd try just mapping it to an HP
Laserjet 4.

--
Mark Bratcher

Escape from Microsoft's proprietary tentacles: use Linux!

1. lbp-4i A canon printer

Does anyone have a working Canon lbp-4i printer under Linux RH5.2?
I need the driver file since it's not in the list of supported printers
and I have not found
a substitute.

Peter

2. move the local disk drives and disk array from SunE3500 to Sun E 5500

3. Problem With a canon lbp-4i

4. tcsh/zsh

5. CANON LBP-4i

6. NFS mount error on startup

7. Canon LBP-4i

8. Installing Linux

9. Linux driver for printer Canon LBP-800

10. Canon LBP-4u + Ghostscript?

11. Problem with ghostscript and Canon LBP-4.

12. Ghostscript 5.10 and Canon LBP 8II