Can I use SLIP to connect to my ISP, do I need X ?

Can I use SLIP to connect to my ISP, do I need X ?

Post by Daniel Wilso » Sat, 16 Nov 1996 04:00:00

How can I do it ? I am a newbie !! help !!!

dan

1. Slip on DOS connecting to Linux

I have a 286 DOS laptop that I want to direct connect to a Linux Slip Server
(sliplogin).  I am looking for slip services on the DOS PC that will allow me
to use NFS, telnet and ftp.

Can someone recommend what to use, and where I can get it from?

Thanks
Dave

2. Changed ethernet address

3. HELP: Loging on to ISP using PPP or SLIP

4. Named errors about zoneref:

5. Connect to ISP Using Morningstar

6. Linux and IBM RT serial card

7. How to connect to an isp using ppp

8. Map physical address to virtual address

9. connect to ISP pop3 server using MS proxy?

10. Prob: Connecting to ISP using pppd

11. Connecting to ISP using ppp

12. pppd 2.3.10 - connecting to isp using modem

13. walkthrough to connect to an isp using PPP...