information on programming in C with Linux

information on programming in C with Linux

Post by Rene » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello all,

Where can I get information on the Internet on how to programm in C in
Linux ?

Thanks.

Post by Frank Sweetse » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> Hello all,

> Where can I get information on the Internet on how to programm in C in
> Linux ?

Assuming you're already familiar with C in general,
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP look for the gcc howto.  Also,
man gcc
info gcc

will produce loads of info.

paramount.res.wpi.net RedHat Linux 2.0.31pre9 i486       | at public servers
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.
                -- Robert Orben

Post by me » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

>> Hello all,

>> Where can I get information on the Internet on how to programm in C in
>> Linux ?

>Assuming you're already familiar with C in general,
>http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP look for the gcc howto.  Also,
>man gcc
>info gcc

>will produce loads of info.

but won't really tell you how to program. A Yahoo search of "C tutorial"  turned
up some stuff for me. Sorry, didn't bookmark it.

Quote:>--

--

Any action meets with an equal and opposite reaction. This includes
innovation, and is proportional to the degree of innovation.