Installing X on a Compaq Presario 2110

Post by centr » Sun, 20 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I installed Suse 6.0 on my compaq Presario without lots of problems (and
even less knowledge bout linux). The major problem I experience now is
tryin to install X. I got a Cirrus Logic CL-GD 5428 oboard graphics chip
and the Presario V400 Monitor.....and I cant get them to work with
linux...

Please help me!! Ive been looking foward to kill my Window$ for a long
ti

1. Nokia 2110 cellular phone SMS driven by Linux-system?

Hello everyone!

I am looking for information on whether (and with which software
packages) it is possible to use the SMS send (and receive) capability
of a Nokia 2110 in connection with a PC running under Linux-OS?

It would be nice if you could give me some hints in the right
direction there.

If you have no such information, I would be glad if you could -
alternatively - point me to information on where I can find more
documentation about Nokia's Cellular Ware, and how it makes use
of the SMS-capabilities of the 2110.

Best thanks
Markus Schlegel

P.S.: Though I try to make sure to read this group regularly, not all
articles seem to arrive at my newsserver which originate in this
group, so a cc: via e-mail would be appreciated, as well.

--
At University of Bonn, Germany

2. Slackware 2.0.2 domainname ?

3. Canon BJC-2110 (USB) - RH 7.2

4. View of files and HTML

5. HP PSC 2110 printer/scanner

6. insert a file into second one,

7. Chronos VC 2110 USB camera on RedHat Linux 9.0

8. FREE Shopping Cart and Bulletin Board

9. Wang 2110 Termcap

10. RFC 2110

11. Verizon DSL Westell 2110 modem problems

12. Printer - HP psc 2110

13. Installing Ygg. P&P on Compaq Presario