Read/Write ext2 fs from DOS ?

Post by Matthias Maisenbach » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

does any dos tool exist which is capable to read/write from/to
an ext2 formatted file system ?

I needed at least the possibility to write to an ext2 floppy in A:\

Thank You In Advance

        Matthias

--

1. virtual read/write fs over read-only fs

Hi!

I have read somewhere that there is a way to mount
a cd-rom file system and make it appear as a read/write
filesystem.

I wonder if I could use the same program to mount
hard-disk read-only file systems. This could help
me to mount by NFS different PC's with different
configuration files over the same base read-only
filesystem. (for example, to have a full version
of windows 3.1 installed in the read-only file
system, and allow each remote PC to modify it's own
.ini files transparently over it's own read/write
filesystem).

2. How to Upgrade a 7043-260 from 1 cpu to 2cpu system

3. Possible to read ext2 fs under Dos or OS/2?

4. Company Locations

5. Read ext2 fs from OS/2 or DOS?

6. how do i implement virtuakl domain name

7. reading ext2 FS from dos. how?

8. Direct access to video memory under X

9. Is there a utility that will let DOS/Win9x read/write ext2 partitions?

10. EXT2 TOOLS: Read ext2 files from DOS

11. NFS fs read-only when mounted read-write

12. temporarily system freeze with high I/O write to ext2 fs