Email/Fax Gateway?

Post by Chris Pugmir » Tue, 05 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Anyone know a good Fax Gateway for email?

Thanks in advance.

1. Sending email / fax to Internet through MSExchange gateway

Hi

I am trying to configure my AIX machine to send mail and fax through a MS
exchange gateway. I manage to sned mail to my internal mail on the
MSExchange but not able
to send to anyone on the Internet.

What do I need to set on the UNIX to allow it to send on to the Internet.

Thanks

Lee Kim Huat

2. Lap top serial port to terminal emulater HOW TO SETUP???

3. Email to Fax Gateway Problem

4. iproute2 and pseudo network interfaces

5. Email --> Fax Gateway (mgetty+sendfax) ???

6. Apache JServ on UnixWare 7.1

7. Email to Fax gateway enhanced - NEED HELP

8. Booting RS6000 from IBM CD-ROM?

9. Printing Tiff Faxes attached to e-mail using Mozilla 1.0

10. Mail to fax gateway

11. Email to Fax Service Needed

12. Cheer I can send fax to my email

13. How can I integrate FAX with email on Unix?