Windows accelerator and Cirrus Logic

Post by rschr.. » Wed, 05 Oct 1994 18:55:09

Hello everybody,

can someone tell if the window accelerators for the cirrus
logic graphics card are already working. If so where
can I get that version.

Please respond by Email as I don't regularly read this newsgroup

Ruud Schramp

1. X Window and the Cirrus Logic GD5465

Hallo. :)

Would like to make an enquiry if anyone has managed to install the
following video card correctly in X Window? Am experiencing a little
difficulty with it as the whole computer hangs whenever I try to resize
a window or close Netscape. :)

Any ideas/suggestions will be much appreciated. :)

Thanks. :)

Purrr....
the little cat.

2. New: Kernel BUG at mm/slab.c:981

3. Setting up X-Windows on a Cirrus Logic GD5428!

4. Printcap for Epson Stylus 800

5. X-Windows w/ Cirrus Logic CL-GD5424 and NEC SVGA

6. Mosaic via SLIP link -- doesn't work.

7. Cirrus Logic 5420 @ 800x60 in X-Windows

8. PPP library ?

9. Problem with CIRRUS LOGIC 5434 and 16-bit color in X-windows!

10. Cirrus Logic 5420 @ 800x60 in X-Windows

11. Cirrus logic 546X AGP Driver for X-Windows?

12. X Windows and Cirrus Logic 5446 PCI... HELP!

13. Compaq, Cirrus Logic 7543 and X-windows, a nightmare without end