How to make Suse instalation CD?

Post by Rafael Przybyszewsk » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I downloaded whole Suse 6.3 directory by ftp. Together is more then 2
GB. How to devide it to make instalation CD, like you have in commercial
version where you have 6 CD's. Which rpm on which CD etc. Please help.

Rafael

1. Suse Instalation CD problem

Please help me.
I wanted to instal suse Linux, I downloaded more then 3 GB files (rpm
and etc) from net. But I don't know how to prepare instalation CD. How
to devide all files, what should be on the first CD.
I prepare boot floopy, but its seems that CD I made have wrong files.
Who know how to do it????

Rafael
P.S Please sent answer to my email too.

2. Help

3. How do I configure a Sony CD ROM for a CD instalation?

4. pppd permission for user???

5. Making SUSE CD from ftp site?

6. RPC on AIX

7. Making SuSE 5.3 CD

8. Can't mount 32 bit FAT Win95 partition

9. SuSe 7.2 makes SuSe 7.1 look like beta software and Mandrake 8 like alpha.

10. LINUX instalation problems, PLEASE HELP !?!Subject: LINUX , instalation problems, PLEASE HELP !?!

11. linux suse instalation swap disk

12. Making CD from Apple mklinux CD Image

13. Linux Instalation on CD-ROM