* Modula-2 Source code !!!

Post by sl.. » Sat, 05 Feb 1994 20:54:32

I am looking for source code (inculding lex and parse)  for moudula-2. Moudula-2
under linux seems to written in Modula-2 and I haven't been able to find out
its lex and parse.  Does anyone know where I can find one with its source code
written in C, lex and its parser?  I am almost willing to pay for it :-)

Thanks
Park

p.s. please send me a mail. I don't read this group often

1. * Modula-2 Source Code !!!!

I am looking for source code (inculding lex and parse)  for moudula-2. Moudula-2
under linux seems to written in Modula-2 and I haven't been able to find out
its lex and parse.  Does anyone know where I can find one with its source code
written in C, lex and its parser?  I am almost willing to pay for it :-)

Thanks
Park

p.s. please send me a mail. I don't read this group often

2. one internet connection to many pc

3. Modula-2 or Modula-3 for Linux ?

4. 2.4.6-ac1 parport_pc broken

5. Report on defect in M2 vs C (Was Modula-2, Modula-3, C or C++)

6. c++ code wont compile using gcc

7. WANTED : Modula-2 Compiler for Linux

8. () Pointer to Rec.Games.Computer.Doom FAQ (95/10/17)

9. Graphics in Modula-2

10. please answer ASAP: modula-2 for RS6000's?

11. Modula-2 compilers

12. SUMMARY: Modula-2 for Linux

13. Modula-2 for RS/6000