Need Help with Russian fonts and SO

Post by Peter Huetmannsberge » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

If there is anyone out there who knows how to make Star Office
use Russian fonts preferably transliterating keyboards please point
me to the right ressource. I seem to be stuck right now.

I have read the FM, the ones I could find. Something seems to be rather
wrong.

Thank you

Peter

Need Help with Russian fonts and SO

Post by Peter Huetmannsberge » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

If there is anyone out there who knows how to make Star Office
use Russian fonts preferably transliterating keyboards please point
me to the right ressource. I seem to be stuck right now.

I have read the FM, the ones I could find. Something seems to be rather
wrong.

Thank you

Peter

1. Russian fonts with KDE - HOWTO?

Hi everybody,

How can I display cyrillic fonts in KDE applications?
For now, kedit and kmail would suffice.

I have RedHat 5.1 with kde-1.0 (kdebase-1.0-7rh51.i386.rpm etc.)
KDE works. The cyrillic fonts I've found and installed ("cronyx" family)
are in "koi8-r" encoding. I can also generate proper keyboard input with
xrus program.

With simple application like xterm I can set the font through resource
or command line switch '-fn <font>', but I was unable to configure
a KDE application to use my cylillic fonts.

If anybody knows how to do that or where to read about that, please help.

Thanks a lot,
  Tima.

2. FreeBSD development question

3. Russian fonts for OpenWindows

4. ftp server

5. Russian Fonts

6. samba: using diff user name

7. Configuring RH6.1 to use Cyrillic/Russian fonts

8. Give it up! NTerrific!

9. Installing russian font for Netscape

10. Using Russian fonts?

11. Russian/Cyrillic fonts in RH6.1

12. Russian/Cyrillic fonts and keyboard setup (Chto delat'?!)

13. Russian Fonts Where?