Maxi Sound 64 home studio

Post by Remy Brun » Fri, 05 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get drivers for my sound card Maxi Sound 64
home studio ? No drivers make it work well.
Thank you
--
#################################
# Remy BRUNO                    #

#################################

1. maxi sound 64 home studio 2 i don't find the driver :'-(

                the music is a passion for me and so i want to find the
driver for the maxi sound 64 home
studio 2 sound card. I have win95 but i want to keep only linux.
So please if you now about if this driver is already ported to linux
tell me now.
However if it is not ported to linux i can develop the driver.

Please answer me as soon as possible and really enjoy music......

2. Re-enabling user who timed out his 'inactive' days

3. linux and Maxi 64 Home Studio sound card

4. Xfree86 with Compaq 150 and SIS6205

5. Maxi sound / Home studio pro 64

6. Looking for program: dtree

7. Using sound card MAXI HOME STUDIO 64

8. Linux on PCI PentiumPro systems?

9. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2 problem

10. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2

11. Maxi Home Studio Pro 64 driver

12. Linux and the Maxi Sound Home Studio

13. Maxi Sound Home Studio Pro, Alsa