Northern NJ Linux Users Group

Post by Jim Brinkerho » Wed, 03 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I am starting a Linux Users Group for Northern NJ and am currently
looking for members and ideas from people on how to go about starting
this/advertising or for people in NJ -- meeting places.

Thanks!  - CC me in e-mail...

--

Data: (201) 651-0229  Linux alcatraz 1.2.13 i486
For info on the Linux Users Group of Northern NJ
E-Mail  me! * TeK Consulting Services - Low Cost
WWW Pages for you or your company!

NJ LUG: Passaic County Linux Users Group [/dev/plug]

Hello,
 I have started a LUG in northern NJ.   We are starting with about 10
people and have had a lot of interest.  Anyone in the area is welcome to

our meetings.

See http://uptime.dynip.com  for more information

Contact Info:
Matthew Hoskins

2. newbie req help with install

3. Java ???

4. Northern Illinois Linux Users Group

5. sendmail.cf

6. NJ computer user's group Linux-related SIG

7. Linux replacing Unix ?

8. NJ LINUX USER GROUP

9. ** NJ Linux User Group?

10. NYC/NJ Linux User Groups [?]

11. Northern VA Users Group Interest?

12. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)