Need Lincoln/Omaha consultant

Post by Alex Strashe » Fri, 10 Jun 1994 03:03:10

I need to get some things up and running with linux over the next couple
of weeks, and I'm having trouble making it all work.  I need someone to
help me out, for pay.  These are configuration problems, not programming
ones.

I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, and I need someone who is either local or in
Omaha.

If you're interested, email me.

Thanks.

--

                 http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~astrashe

1. Sr. UNIX System Software Engineer needed in Omaha!!

ACI Worldwide, a subsidiary of Transaction Systems Architects (TSA),
has an opportunity for an experienced Sr./UNIX Software Systems
Engineer to join our team!  ACI   isn't just another software company,
and our products aren't just software. Our software helps some of the
world’s largest banks, retailers and financial institutions move
the money, communicate with their customers and streamline their
operations with cutting edge technology!  This position will have
three primary responsibilities for which includes the following:

~ Specify, design, code, test, and maintain systems software used by
the ACI Payment Engines application in the following UNIX
environments: Sun Solaris, IBM AIX.

~Track UNIX technology directions and ensure that companies products
are tailored appropriately for the UNIX environment.

~Work with the Performance Group on conducting performance analysis
and benchmarking activities for ACI products that run in the UNIX
environment.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:

~ BS/MS in CS, or related discipline.

~ 5 + years of systems programming experience in one or more UNIX
environments.

~Extensive knowledge of UNIX system services: threads, daemon
processes, signals, client-server architectures.

~ 5+ years experience programming in C/C++ multi-threaded
applications.

~Experience with middleware products (MQ Series) and application
monitoring tools (Tivoli, CA-Unicenter, BMC-Patrol).

~Proven expertise in building/deploying/supporting OLTP software under
Solaris/AIX.

~Commitment to developing software of superior quality.

~ Ability to work with minimal supervision

~ Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and a
excellent benefits package, and casual dress (shorts, jeans and tennis
shoes are the norm!)  Once you experience ACI, you’ll agree
there is no better place to work.  To apply please e-mail your resume

2. AGP and Linux

3. Lincoln Public Schools and Linux

4. Help - XFree86 setup in Slakware 3.5 !

5. abraham lincoln

6. Problems with glibc2/xlibs

7. Onsite Redhat Help Wanted $$ - Lincoln, NE

8. printInfo

9. DATASYS // WE NEED CONSULTANTS WITH HACMP, SP2, ADSM AND NETVIEW

10. Need Consultant ASAP for SNA help

11. Need Linux kiosk consultant

12. Need FreeBSD consultant in NYC

13. Unix C++ Consultants Needed