video/audio plug-ins for Netscape 4.03 browser

video/audio plug-ins for Netscape 4.03 browser

Post by heinr.. » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Anybody any idea of free download sites; running 2.0.25 Slackware.

Thanks in advance for any help
--heinrich

Post by Gisbert Berge » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Anybody any idea of free download sites; running 2.0.25 Slackware.

have a look at xanim:
http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/
ftp://ftp.shell.portal.com/pub/podlipec/
and here some plugins:
http://mbpc07.cl.ba-karlsruhe.de/netscape-plugins.html
http://hacknet.ml.org/netscape-plugins.html

1. Browser Question (Plug-ins) m-w.com

Hi,

I'm trying to get my netscape and/or konqueror to work with the new
sound feature on the Merriam Webster web site (http://www.m-w.com),
but all I get (in netscape) is the plug-in missing window that
redirects me to the netscape web site, which isn't helpful at all.

Interestingly, if I click on regular links to *wav files, my netscape
interpretes them fine and they get played.

Thanks

Wroot

2. Anyone using "fep" under Solaris 2.4?

3. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

4. who's reading my files?

5. plug-ins netscape

6. help: ibcs does not compile on sparc linux

7. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

8. How to build NetBSD on a sparc?

9. List of plug-ins for linux/netscape please!

10. Netscape and Plug-ins

11. Netscape plug-ins

12. Acrobat Reader 4.0 MIME Type for Netscape plug-ins

13. netscape plug-ins