Where can I get linux from??

Post by Ja » Tue, 30 May 1995 04:00:00

Hi,
     I have heard that  I can get linux and the  whole x-windows system
for free.  Where can I get it from..

Thanks....
Jay

Where can I get linux from??

Answered by e-mail.

--
Ben Goble \ Lakewood, CO USA

A Stranger and Pilgrim on the Earth.

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. help curses

3. Error recompiling redhat 5.2 kernel

4. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

5. Tru64UNIX v4.0f - Performance Manager

6. CGI: apache canned response

7. 2940UW: latest firmware?

8. For those of you tired of canned distributions...

9. Canned "ping"

10. Any Canned Class code?

11. PPPD or Tin Cans: Which is Better?

12. How many people have you gotten Linux working for/ converted to Linux