ad: CBT Nuggets Linux+ Certification 8 hours of training $159.00

ad: CBT Nuggets Linux+ Certification 8 hours of training $159.00

Post by J Sant » Fri, 16 May 2003 05:54:35

Hi everybody, this is just to let you know that I am auctioning
the CBT Nuggets Linux+ certification training course on 2 cds.

For those of you who are not familiar with CBT nuggets products,
let me tell you that they have expert instructors create their
materials. You can take a look at some samples of their educational stuff
at their site. http://www.cbtnuggets.com

This course is delivered via videos that you can play on your pc.
Yes, you can play them as many times as you wish.

My listing is located on EBAY keywords: cbt nuggets linux

The starting price is $95 and the buy-it-now price is $159.00

Thanks,
Jesant100

Post by Dave Uhrin » Fri, 16 May 2003 07:25:31

> Hi everybody, this is just to let you know that I am auctioning
> the CBT Nuggets Linux+ certification training course on 2 cds.

> For those of you who are not familiar with CBT nuggets products,
> let me tell you that they have expert instructors create their
> materials. You can take a look at some samples of their educational stuff
> at their site. http://www.cbtnuggets.com

> This course is delivered via videos that you can play on your pc.
> Yes, you can play them as many times as you wish.

> My listing is located on EBAY keywords: cbt nuggets linux

> The starting price is $95 and the buy-it-now price is $159.00

> Thanks,
> Jesant100

Do not post spam to Usenet.  Your news server administrator has been
notified of your violation of that rule.