Help! Courier i-modem ISDN?

Post by Eric Webste » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the INTERNAL Courier ISDN I-Modem works with Linux?
Currently I have RH5.2 with the stock 2.0.x kernel; if the 2.2.x kernel
helps I can upgrade.

Thanks!

Eric

1. Courier I-Modem ISDN

I have an ISDN Courier I-Modem internal that I use inside my Linux
RedHat workstation.
While it works fine with pppd and diald whenever the other side uses
async PPP, I have
problems when the other side uses sync PPP and start to send frames
right away upon
the connection. In theory the I-Modem has a configuration option that
allows to
convert async PPP to sync PPP, in practice I can't get it to work.

Is there anybody who is using a Courier I-Modem and has come up with a
set up that
works with servers that use sync PPP?

Thanks --Albert

2. Installed samba and lost eth0 default routing

3. ISDN with Courier I-modem?

4. Oracle on Linux

5. Linux Red Hat 5.2 and 3Com U.S. Robotics Courier I-modem ISDN and V.90

6. Porting

7. ISDN: 3Com/USR Courier I-Modem

8. any tools for trunking mult. NIC as a single network interface????

9. pppd vs Courier I-modem ISDN

10. PPP link slow using 2.0.30, pppd 2.2, and ISDN Courier I-modem

11. Courier I-modem connection trouble

12. User ppp with USR Courier I-modem?

13. ML-PPP and COURIER i-modem