X based icons, folder tree...

Post by rqo36 » Wed, 04 May 1994 10:08:41

Hi all...

I know this makes me sound just a trifle naive, but  is there a
system for visual tree representation a la Macintosh folders or
Microsoft's File Manager? The picture in PC Week showed one, but
I do not know what it's called. Go figure.

Ron
.

X based icons, folder tree...

Post by he.. » Fri, 06 May 1994 02:56:54

|> Hi all...
|>
|> I know this makes me sound just a trifle naive, but  is there a
|> system for visual tree representation a la Macintosh folders or
|> Microsoft's File Manager? The picture in PC Week showed one, but
|> I do not know what it's called. Go figure.
|>

|> Ron
|> .

Try xfilemanager. Looks like it does what you want. Of course, you must be running
the Xserver.

        Mike Heidt

1. Folder tree view problem

I'm using KDE 3 CVS a few days old, but have this problem since quite a
while:
Using Konqueror as file manager, in the left the tree view shows you where
you are and open further the tree when you browse around. Doing that, the
small folder that opens has a small yellow wheel as animation. The problem
is that this animation do not stop anymore and use 100% CPU! Do you guys
know a way to stop this animation completely, I don't even want it a
feature, or if someone knows where it is in the code so I can take it out.

Thanks a lot

Ciao
Colin

2. OS/2 user wants to move to linux

3. copy certain folders from dir tree

4. SVGA mode with an S3 801/805

5. Yellow Cog Animation in Folder Tree

6. DNS HELP

7. xfm and the small folder icons

8. fork problem

9. How to get Apache folder and dir icons clickable?

10. Folder icons gone!

11. KFM Folder Icons

12. Knode folder icons

13. Missing folders icons in Kmail