Colorado Trakker 250

Post by Sam Quigl » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have a parallel port tape drive -- a Colorado
Trakker 250.  I know that this drive is not
supported by ftape, but since it is a reasonably
popular drive, I was wondering: does there exist
a program that can read/write to/from these
drives?

thanks,
-sq

1. Colorado Trakker 250

I was just given a Trakker 250MB tape drive that connects up to a parallel
port. Checking the hardware compatability faq gave me the answer that this
drive is unsupported.  Is there any way I can possibly still use this drive
to backup my linux system?

Regards,

Peter L. Buschman

---
 Peter L. Buschman        .   .--.

2. about INEWS DOMAIN FILE and crond

3. command for CPU speed

4. Colorado Trakker 250 under Linux (and an AWE32 problem?)

5. 4 com ports at least should work ;-)

6. Colorado Trakker 250 support?

7. JOVE for RS6000

8. Colorado Memory Systems' Jumbo Trakker 250?

9. Trakker 250 & smart UPS 600

10. Is there a driver for a Trakker 250?

11. Trakker 250 and Linux????

12. Linux & Colorado Jumbo 250 Tape Streamer problems