Help - looking for detail description on signal_pending(current)

Help - looking for detail description on signal_pending(current)

Post by L » Sat, 18 May 2002 00:04:55

Hi,

Just wondering which web page contains detail info on
signal_pending(current).

Thanks.

L.

Post by Lew Pitch » Sat, 18 May 2002 00:12:23

>Hi,

>Just wondering which web page contains detail info on
>signal_pending(current).

>Thanks.

Google gave me
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rgooch/linux/docs/porting-to-2.2.html
for a query of "signal_pending(current) linux"

It's about halfway down the page.

Lew Pitcher, Information Technology Consultant, Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group