IIRC, there are a lot of things that can't be done to MS SQL ServerQuote:> Purpose is: I want to administrator for MS SQL Server from Linux
> machine How to?
Help yourself! Googling for "PHP MS SQL" returned a useful link inQuote:> Then ,I want to use PHP connect to MS SQL Server. Can I do it? Help
Matt G|There is no Darkness in Eternity/But only Light too dim for us to see
Brainbench MVP for Linux Admin /
http://www.brainbench.com / "He is a rhythmic movement of the
-----------------------------/ penguins, is Tux." --MegaHAL
First you need the FreeTDS libraries (www.freetds.org). Once you have that
installed you can build the sybase_ct module for PHP, and that should work fine.
1. Connecting to an MS-Access or MS-SQL Database
Does anyone know of any OBDC drivers that will allow me to
connect to an MS-Access or MS-SQL database from within a C
program running on AIX?
* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
3. How to connect to MS SQL Server from a UNIX machine?
5. Problems connecting to MySQL database in MS Access 2000...
7. Connect PHP on Linux to MS SQL server on Windows
8. REQ: Wacom tablet drivers ?
9. connect to ms access or ms sql server ???
10. Problem using PHP 4.0.6 with FreeTDS and MS-SQL-Server 2000
11. Connect to a MS SQL-database via Linux
12. Is it possible to connect to a MS ACCESS database running on a Win95 machine?
13. how to access a ms sql server on an external machine