Source/Package for xadmin?

Post by Thomas L » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi.

I borrowed the Linux Universe CDROM from a friend of mine to determine if
I liked Linux or not, how well it would run on my system, etc.  When I
decided to install Linux for real, I bought myself a copy of the InfoMagic
distribution (5 CDROMS).

Linux Universe had a utility called xadmin, which greatly simplified some
of the mundane system administration tasks.  However, I can't find it
on any of the InfoMagic disks.

Does anyone know where I can find the source (or a precompiled installable
package) for this utility?

Thanks!

Thomas Lew

1. Where is xadmin

        I would like to know where is xadmin. I read about the program in Linux
World and I can not find it on my Linux Developer's Resource CD's made by Info
Magic.

        Plese e-mail the location to:

2. Linux 2.0 X libraries with gcc

3. xadmin...anybody seen it?

4. Optics program anyone?

5. Looking for Xadmin or other X administration tool

6. KDE configuration

7. xadmin, where is it

8. PHILIPS WEBCAMS and LINUX

9. xadmin needed