1. nvidia geforce2 MX TV out won't display on monitor AND tv
I have an OEM Geforce II MX 64MB with TV out, not sure what brand, it
was supplied with my PC with no documentation.
I want to get TV out working, with same display as monitor. I think i
have suitable lines in my XF86Config file, and can get either TV or
monitor working, but not together.
# be sure to replace the HorizSync and VertRefresh with correct
# for your monitor!
Option "SecondMonitorHorizSync" "30-50"
Option "SecondMonitorVertRefresh" "60"
Option "MetaModes" "1024x768, 1024x768; 800x600,NULL;
Option "ConnectedMonitor" "CRT,TV"
Option "TVStandard" "PAL-I"
Option "TVOutFormat" "SVIDEO"
Option "TwinViewOrientation" "Clone"
but the driver seems unable to use 2 monitors; from XFree86.0.log:
(II) NVIDIA(0): Using ConnectedMonitor string "CRT,TV"
(--) NVIDIA(0): Detected TV Encoder: Brooktree 868
(WW) NVIDIA(0): 2 display devices connected, but only 1 supported;
(WW) NVIDIA(0): adjusting...
thus it seems not to be able to do twinview, and i cannot switch
between monitor and tv by switching modes, as the metamode line should
TwinView with TV out works completely fine on Windows, allowing
1024x768 on the monitor cloned on the TV, so the card is clearly
capable of doing this. Is the NVidia driver to blame?
I'm using Mandrake 8.2, XF86 4.20, NVidia drivers 1.0-3123
2. IBM437-Codeset on ScoEdit
3. MSI TV @anywhere TV Tuner card
4. Remote Login
5. Recommendation for TV card (analog and digital TV would be best)
6. Mail Server Help!
7. TV 300 or TV 500 Video card
9. Avermedia TV Phone (bt848) TV card not working...help!
10. Zoltrix TV MAX tv tuner and vid capture card..
11. ATI video card/TV out (Rage Pro) -> big-screen TV and X
12. need help with tv tuner card and xaw tv
13. TV-Out w/ Linux/X11 (Asus 3400 TNT/TV)