X-Windows configuration problem

Post by Werner Merchier » Wed, 24 Mar 1999 04:00:00

My screen only shows part of the X-Window . I have a 800x600 resolution
(max).
Is there a possiblity to see the entire X-Window on my screen with this kind
of monitor?
Thanks for your help!

1. X-Windows configuration problem

Hi there,
I'm a linux newbie, just completed the installation of Red Hat I'm
struggling with X-Windows, a few questions:
1. I got a Texas Instruments Extensa 610 CD with a 11.3" DSTN monitor, is
anyone able to tell me what horizontal and vertical sync range I should
specify, since using XF86config and specifying 800x600 56 Mhz H and 50-70
Mhz V my desk top is not working fine?
2. In order to click on a button I must always point above it and
furthermore it looks like my desktop is more to the left than I can reach: I
am unable to go downwards and to the right of the screen, like having two
walls! Is it caused by a misfit in the H/V sync rate?
Regards,
Jonathan

2. ppp-2.3.5-mp Kernel Module Compilation problems

3. X-WIndows Configuration Problem

4. Begining to understand regex..

5. X-Windows configuration problem

6. plot

7. gcc 2.8.0/2.7.2.3 - fixincludes isn't fixing?

9. problem with X-Windows configuration

10. Problems with x-windows setup & configuration

11. Problem with X-Windows configuration (Red Hat 4.1)

12. X-Windows comes up, when I bring up an Xterm, X-Windows quits