MOZILLA-ICON.PNG - could someone please send to me?

MOZILLA-ICON.PNG - could someone please send to me?

Post by Flacc » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:42:46

Could someone please send me this icon?

In Linux, it's placed here by default:

   /usr/share/pixmaps/mozilla-icon.png

It's in the 0.7xx releases but not the later ones.  I'd DL and install
0.7, but it conflicts with my nightly copies of mozilla, so I'm hoping
someone could just shoot it to me.

Thanks

1. PNG binaries available - convert GIF images to PNG and PNG <-> PNM

Linux binaries for pnmtopng, pngtopnm, and gif2png are available at:
    http://www.universe.digex.net/~dave/files/pngstuff.tgz
If you have trouble dowloading that, see
    http://www.universe.digex.net/~dave/files/index.html
for helpful instructions.

PNG is the image format that renders GIF obsolete.  It is perfect in
every way.  For details on that, you can visit the PNG home page at:
    http://www.wco.com/~png/

The only shared libraries you need are libc and libm; all of the
others are linked statically.

The README is appended.

- -- DWF

This archive contains Linux binaries for pnmtopng, pngtopnm, and

I did not write any of this software; please see the files
README.gif2png and pnmtopng.copyright to read the authors' copyright
notices.

This software is provided 'as-is,' without any express or implied
warranty.  In no event will the authors or I be held liable for any
damages arising from the use of this software, and it is not
guaranteed to be stable or correct in any way.  So there.

I used the versions of everything that were publicly available as of
1997-04-06:

    pnmtopng-2.34
    gif2png 0.6 (beta)
    zlib-1.0.4 (statically linked)
    libpng-0.90 (statically linked)
    netpbm-1mar1994 (statically linked)

The only shared library dependencies for these binaries are the usual
libc and libm.

Credits to everybody:  pnmtopng / pngtopnm is by Alexander Lehmann

a cast of thousands.  The PNG specification is by a committee of the

For more information on PNG, see <URL:http://www.wco.com/~png/>.  To
download the original distributions, see
<URL:http://www.wco.com/~png/pngcode.html>.

- -- DWF, 1997-04-06

- --

2. Problem with sysinstall (2.2.2)

3. --- CAN someone send me UUENCODED GIF/JPEG of Linux GUI *PLEASE?!* --

4. LinuxPPC Lite on Zip

5. Can someone please send me the RPM for xf-mail that works with Redhat 5.2

6. nkfs-module caldera std 1.1

7. Could someone please send me the FAQ?

8. why $* ?

9. Could someone please send me a 'lock' source code?

10. png images sent differently in apache 1.3.26

11. please, oh please, someone help me, i'm really stuck

12. Please Please Send Me Your DIP Scripts

13. Send beep to console when someone logs in via telnet