text to speech

Post by a.. » Fri, 02 Jan 1998 04:00:00

if your asking about about a screen reader, there is emacspeak, and a
howto to go along with it.

--

1. Text to Speech and Speech Recognition

I am looking for a good text to speech and speech recognition package
that runs on linux. I know there isn't much out there yet, so if there
is something out there that you feel would give me at least a good
start, please let me know..

Thanks
Doug

2. Power Standby Button

3. AWE 32 text to speech?

4. Get timestamp

5. Text-to-speech, Linux for the blind.

6. overloading a socket vs. a file descriptor: good/bad?

7. any code \libs for text to speech

8. RedHat5 Keyboard problem

9. Text-to-Speech library for Linux ???

10. free text-to-speech software

11. Wanted : Good text 2 speech proggie like say....

12. Does anyone make a nice text-to-speech tool for linux?

13. Basic Text-to-Speech example with Festival