> My sound card brand is PCI-338 A3D. It uses the Aureal Vortex chipset.
> OSS detected it as Aureal Vortex, but it says its not supported yet. I'm
> really looking forward to using my Redhat 5.2 with the sound card installed.
> My X and everything else is working perfectly well otherwise. Can somebody
> please help me with this???
1. Need help to make my Aureal Vortex Advantage sound card work under Linux
I'm a non-expert user of linux, and I've got a PCI Vortex
Advantage sound card. The problem is that I can't make it
work under Linux, neither as a Sound Blaster compatible
card. I couldn't find support in the Aureal site, and I
couldn't find any driver on the Web. Please help me to make
my own device driver, to find a site with it, or send me one
just made. I have real knowledges of hardware, so don't be
afraid about what you write. Thanks from now!!!(And sorry
about my English, I'm argentinian (latin)!!!)
* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful
3. Work started on Linux drivers for Aureal Vortex sound card
4. How to Print to Jet-Direct with Digital UNIX 4.0d ??
5. Aureal Vortex Sound Card Working At Last!! Woohoo!
6. Problem with Roaring Penguin
9. sound: Aureal Vortex AU8820-based card: how to install?
10. DVD/CD and Aureal Vortex Sound Card
11. Aureal Vortex AU8830 sound card
12. Aureal Vortex Sound update