Looking for X-based news reader with Term support.

Looking for X-based news reader with Term support.

Post by Peter Roberts » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 04:37:12

The subject line sez it all.
Thanks

Post by Uwe Bonn » Sun, 30 Oct 1994 03:24:45

> The subject line sez it all.
> Thanks

You can look for xrn and tknews (when you have tcl) and maybe other, compile
them normal and thrn use "termify".
--

1. X-based news reader [?]

A couple of questions:

1. Are there any free alternatives to the 'xrn' news reader that
   you would recommend?

2. My ISP keeps costs down by not serving up USENET newsgroups.
   Are there freely available NNTP servers out there with a
   decent selection of groups?

+------------------+
Terrence  Branscombe

2. Linux Ethernet HOWTO (part 1/3)

3. I am looking for a MIME-capable unix based news reader

4. Backup solution for more than 34 Platforms !!!!

5. News Peruser 2.17 - simple, X-based offline newsreader

6. Popen not returning NULL on failure

7. News Peruser 2.22 - simple, X-based offline newsreader

8. HELP: cannot open audio dev w/ realaudio

9. Looking for an X-based visual ppp traffic meter

10. Looking for X-based file manager/browser/Finder

11. Looking for x-based source-level debugger !!!

12. : Looking for X-based pinball game...

13. Looking for x-based source-level debugger !!!