Last release number of Linux

Post by Bruno Beaufi » Thu, 23 Jun 1994 01:36:07

Just want to know what's the last release number of Linux.

I have the slackware distribution (1.2.0), with the kernel which seems to be
1.0 release. (not installed yet ;-)

Is ObjectWorks from ParcPlace released for this version ?

---

-Bruno

1. newbie Upgrade a 3.0 RELEASE to LAST RELEASE

Hi, I decided a few days ago to reinstall all my PC with a good OS and not
this stupid Win...98 !!!
And so, I take me FreeBSD 3.0 RELEASE and install it in me box.
All is ok but I want to upgrade it to have the latest release.
I have never do it and don't understand all they say in web site :(

Can U help me to do this ?

Lob

2. open ports...

3. The last Linux C library version 5, 5.4.46, is released.

4. mpeg_play on Matrox Millenium

5. last.c sources to linux version of last available?

6. Is there 'ar' or 'ranlib' on SCO?

7. last redhat 6.x release?

8. Problems with compiling KOffice

9. New DIP release (last for this month :-)

10. NUMA-Q: remove last traces of bus number mangling

11. Extended Last Release 1.0

12. What was the last release of Solaris 2.6?

13. file last accessed ..number of time