Does anyone know if there is a way to emulate an HP terminal through
Linux? Currently I'm using Reflections NS/VT through Windows and I'd
like to be able to dump it if I can.
1. uucp & Terminal emulation via X.25
I know how to configure uucp to work with different kind of modems, but now
I have now idea how to go on:
I've got an RS6000 (AIX 3.2) with a X.25 adapter connected to the German
DATEX-P network. I'd like to do uucp with another site via X.25.
Is there a way to do this?
Is there a simple way to log into another machine via X.25? I need a terminal
emulation (e.g. Vt100) on my side.
Ismaninger Str. 32 Tel.: +49-89-471922
8000 Muenchen 80 FAX +49-89-472212
4. How to configure firewall/ routing policy in Red Hat 7.1?
5. Help Need HP terminal emulation
6. RH7.3, partition or empty space
7. HP-UX Terminal Emulation for Linux
9. terminal emulation package TI 924 or TI931 VDT terminal
10. Terminal conection to SCO via Hyper Terminal
11. printing to remote HP laserjet4 via HP workstation
13. Terminal Emulation (VT220) Library?