Missing include file for pop3d

Post by Jim Conl » Fri, 04 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I just retrieved a pop3 server from a sunsite miror and when I compile
it, I get an error that it cannot find pwauth.h.  I cannot find this
file anywhere.  Does anyone know where I might find it?

thanks
jconley

1. UNIX include files = linux include files?

hai:

        i am new to linux. currently i have tried to programme in
linux. i refered to the bookj Nework Programming Interfaces printed by
Unix Press. i tried to run the sample program in the book and than
found that there is an include file missing from Linux include
directory.
        the file is <tiuser.h>. is there any file equavilant to the
file above? or should i use another approach to program the network
software?

Thanx

Christ.

2. Printer setup

3. HACMP - missing include file for libcl.a

4. c-stack for the Java based process

5. Some include files of system oriented missed out how to get it back..........??

6. How to terminate a child if...

7. missing QT include files

8. Apache1.2.5/6 won't compile, but Apache1.3b5/6 compiles well

9. in_systm.h: missing include file in net-tools-1.1.95

10. Attention compiler experts - missing include files

11. missing include file "linux"

12. Redhat and missing include files

13. Missing Include File in David Hinds' PCMCIA Package?