need libvga.so.1

Post by WilRo » Tue, 13 Dec 1994 22:20:13

Anyone know where I can ftp libvga.so.1?  Some of my programs need it.

Wil

1. Ghostscript error (can't find libvga.so.1)

Each time I type "gs" to invoke Ghostscript, I receive the error "Can't find
library 'libvga.so.1'"  Can anyone tell me where I might find this library
or, if something else is going wrong, what that might be?

Many thanks!

--
Richard Griscom / Dwight Anderson Music Library / University of Louisville

2. Acer 320VX Network Card

3. Where is libvga.so.1 ?

4. Test bridge

5. Where can I get libvga.so.x.x files?

6. SBPC driver loads slowly in kernels?

7. where is libvga.so.1

8. Q:crt1.o

9. where to find libvga.so.1?

10. libvga.so:"not running in graphics-capable virtual console"

11. can't load libvga.so.1 ???

12. Missing libvga.so.1?

13. libvga.so.1