loadlin15.zip ftp site?

Post by Vikram Kumar Kha » Mon, 30 Jan 1995 16:57:53

        The lowmem.txt says it's in the /kernels and I checked and it
wasn't there.  Archie turned up nothing also.  Anyone know where this
program is?
--
To request new groups to be added, send mail to:

1. UnixWare FTP sites for my FTP sites FAQ?

The next edition of my SCO FTP sites FAQ will be coming out in a few
weeks.  I'd like to expand it to include any popular UnixWare FTP sites
that exist.  I already know about the Freebird / ex-USLE archive &
mirrors.  If any other useful archives exist, please let me know.  The
previous version of the FAQ is at

  ftp://ftp.celestial.com/README.sco-sites

For each site I need the host name and directory(ies) under which to
look.  If possible, also include the name and email address of the
archive maintainer.

I'd especially like responses from archive maintainers themselves...

Thanks,

2. currentstatus on Alpha BSD?

3. Faulty tar and zip files at FTP sites

4. MGETTY,AutoPPP,and PAP

5. FTP: New Linux FTP site: ftp.kernel.org

6. Fatal Error 11???

7. Web Site, News Group, FTP Site Ratings!!!

8. How do people handle options in scripts...

9. FTP clients that can do site-to-site transfers?

10. Ftp site and Web site addresss

11. Web browser as FTP client: errors on my (solaris 2.4) FTP site

12. Prob with ftp;ing from tsx-11 ftp site.

13. Virtual FTP Sites with wu-ftp