NFS server

Post by C.W. L » Wed, 24 May 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for documentation about the NFS server for Linux.
Does anybody know where I can get it?

Greetings,
Chun
-----
ing. C.W. Lai
Network Administrator

Phone   : (+31)(0)20 4445147
          (+31)(0)20 4445197
Fax     : (+31)(0)20 6427303

Free University of Amsterdam
University Library
Automation Department
De Boelelaan 1103
1081 HV  Amsterdam
The Netherlands

1. Need info on PC/NFS and Unix NFS servers, server/client ratio

Anyone using a Unix box to provide NFS service to a large number of DOS machines?
We have about 80 DOS PCs with Wollongong Pathway NFS software on them. We would
like to use a SPARCserver5 or 20 Unix box for the server. We are not sure of the
Server/Client ratio. The Dos machines will be doing light office work like
WordPerfect. The Unix box will not be loaded down.

                                    thanks,

2. fdatasync(2) is also there (was: intermediate summary of ext3-2.4-0.9.4 thread)

3. linux NFS server problem - can't ls in the NFS mounted directory.

4. Developers Wanted

5. Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.

6. Is possible install on AS/400

7. Awful NFS client perf. w/AIX NFS server

8. ppp and 2.3.99-pre5

9. Multi-homed NFS servers was Re: 1.1.81 seems to break NFS

10. NFS backup auto mount on client when NFS server fail...!

11. trouble mount nfs share from linux nfs server, protocol not supported

12. Tracing NFS Clients on the NFS Server ?

13. NFS Probs w/ Linux and TROPIC NFS server for WFW