1. Atalk/Mtalk/Ztalk equivalents
Hi there, I don't really think this is the right group to
ask this question, but I'm unsure of where else to ask. I'm curious to
know if there's a similar program to things like Ztalk/Atalk/Mtalk
that allows communication between, say, in this case, a Linux box
hooked up via PPP and a Mac connected by Ethernet to a unix machine.
Is there any form of 'universal' voice chat program? I know
there are mac to mac talkers, winsock to winsock talkers and of course
linux to linux talkers :)
Thanks for any information, it'll be much appreciated.
PS. please follow up to the newsgroup, don't email me.
2. autofs problems - RH 7.3 w/ SGI-XFS
4. chat program never dials out
8. raw packet socket; how to retransmit
10. SLIP.... anyone, anyone, ANYONE!
11. SLIP.... anyone, anyone ANYONE!
12. Two modems and linux, anyone ? anyone ?
13. tcpwrappers on Solaris 2.3 anyone, anyone, ...