by Christoph Kukulie » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:23:10
Installed a RH 7.2 on a Dell 4100. Chose - curious as I was - Grub instead of Lilo. How can I boot into single user?
by FACORAT Fabric » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:52:56
> Installed a RH 7.2 on a Dell 4100. Chose - curious as I was - > Grub instead of Lilo. How can I boot into single user?
-- Le genie est une longue patience.
1. how to boot up single User mode by using GRUB ?
How to Boot Up sing User mode by using GRUB not LILO ?
2. stack corruption Aiee
3. grub - avoid editing and getting into single user
4. Is there a FAQ concerning the Maxtor DiamondMax 17.2gb HD?
5. RH7.2 grub and init 1 (single user)
6. I am the Humble Dragon
7. Stopping users booting in single user mode (Was Re: What universities use Linux)
8. ipchains and firewall
9. single-user vs. multi-user boot
10. HowDo I: Boot from Redhat GRUB to Mandrake GRUB
11. boot to single user mode
12. Boot up to single user mode...
13. How to boot single user?