HRB Computer Services, Still Exists?!?!

Post by Uri Moz » Thu, 01 Jun 1995 04:00:00

HRB computer services are distributing A 4CD version of linux.
I have contacted them but I don't get any answer.
Anyone knows what's their status?
Noam.

1. Capture stills from JVC Video camera

My video camera has connectors (e.g. USB) to enable a computer to
receive still images from the camcorder. Assuming that somebody,
somewhere, has written appropriate software
what special hardware if any is needed?

Is there in fact a Linux application program to receive video stills
through an USB port?

All replies appreciated

John Culleton

2. vt100 & vt220 terminal emulation produce different PS1

3. Sony camera download stills...

4. US Robotics

5. setup existing services

6. Concentrix 5.7 mount(2) and deadlock situations

7. IEEE Trans on Computers, Special Issue on Protocol Eng: exists???

8. Driver for Adaptec 2940

9. PCMCIA Socket Services Library for Unix: does it exist?

10. accessing existing windows from another computer

11. SAMBA-WIN95 problem: "The folder '\\SERVER\service\servicedir' does not exist.

12. Existing Win95 computer with two hard drives needs Linux on

13. SAMBA<->Win95: The folder '\\SERVER\service\servicedir' does not exist