boot problem with Linux Ygg (plug and play)

boot problem with Linux Ygg (plug and play)

Post by Jorge Monterros » Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:00:00

     Recently I installed Linux and worked great until a power failure. When I tryed
to reload the OS the system does not find the host adapter. I am using a 1542C host
adapter. I tryed to force the system to detect the host using the parameter:
   aha1542=0x330,11,0  and system responded with the message unsuported device. I
would apreatiate help from anybody
  _____                 _____
 /   __)               (__   \
/   (__|_______________|__)   \
\   |                     |   /
 \__|  Jorge Monterrosa   |__/

    |_____________________|

1. help: running ygg plug-and-play without CD

I can load all of the program for Linux plug-and-play (yggdrasil] but for some
reason cannot get the program to operate without the cdrom. I would like to
load the whole installation on my HD and forget about the CD..Possible ?

2. ISP & servers?

3. Trying to boot off of Yggdrasil plug-n-play boot disk

4. Training

5. XSERVER FOR WINDOWS

6. Booting Plug & Play Linux from a Panasonic 562B CDROM

7. cyl > 1024

8. Plug and play troubles, and the linux boot disk

9. A plug for the Plug-and-Play Howto

10. Plug and Play my ass or Plug and Pray

11. I plug'n played but couldn't plug again

12. Playing audio CD's on Linux (Ygg, LGX, Fall '93)