Looking for File Manager type application under MS-Windows for Unix hosts

Looking for File Manager type application under MS-Windows for Unix hosts

Post by Con Zymar » Fri, 26 May 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking for an MS-Windows based File Manager or Program Manager type application, that could be
on remote Unix  hosts. Anyone have any suggestions? Commercial or freeware is fine.

Thanks

*source Pty Ltd: Windows/Unix Integration and TCP/IP Network Management
+61 3 822 2848 Fax:+61 3 822 2858,1275a Malvern Rd, Malvern, Vic. Australia

1. Looking for UNIX License Managers to use in application

I am looking for UNIX license managers to use in an application that I
am developing.  I am aware of FlexLM and ELM, they seem to be priced
quite high.  Please send me information on other managers.

Thanks,

John Lengeling

--
"Meet every situation head on"  -- M.E.S.H.

uunet!mcrware!johnl

2. Problem installing dosemu 0.63.* and 0.64.0

3. X windows vs MS-windows 3.1 (MS wins)

4. Any upgrade for Intel i810 chipset?

5. MIME type for MS Windows Help Files

6. Cable modem

7. Windows Explorer type file manager wanted

8. autocad

9. file manager/application manager fail CDE 1.02

10. Looking for Unix typing S.W. to speedup typing.

11. Why doesn't X-Windows look as good as MS Windows?

12. Faster Window Makers That Look Like MS Windows?

13. Content-Type: application/ms-tnef