How do I turn off screen saver?

Post by Joe Pelke » Wed, 09 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Whenever I'm at the command prompt or in X Windows, the screen keeps
shuting off after about half an hour.  I have Slackware-3.6 and can't
seem to find any programs to modify this setting.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Joe

Post by David Vrabe » Wed, 09 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> Whenever I'm at the command prompt or in X Windows, the screen keeps
> shuting off after about half an hour.  I have Slackware-3.6 and can't
> seem to find any programs to modify this setting.

xset

David Vrabel

Post by Dave Seyst » Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>Whenever I'm at the command prompt or in X Windows, the screen keeps
>shuting off after about half an hour.  I have Slackware-3.6 and can't
>seem to find any programs to modify this setting.

man "setterm" and then look at /etc/rc.d/rc.M

Dave Seyster