diamond viper vlb/xfree 2.0

Post by Stefan Wolfr » Sat, 11 Dec 1993 21:48:10

Hi!

I have a DIAMOND VIPER VLB w/ 2MB VRAM, which has a Weitek P9000
chip on it.
I recently received Linux 0.99p13 and the new XFree86 2.0 XWindow
Server.

Does anybody know something about this combination and how to support
the VIPER with XFree?

Has anybody already developed a driver for the VIPER?

Thanx in advance,
Stefan.

1. diamond viper vlb/xfree 2.0

Hi!

I have a DIAMOND VIPER VLB w/ 2MB VRAM, which has a Weitek P9000
chip on it.
I recently received Linux 0.99p13 and the new XFree86 2.0 XWindow
Server.

Does anybody know something about this combination and how to support
the VIPER with XFree?

Has anybody already developed a driver for the VIPER?

Thanx in advance,
Stefan.

2. DNS Query

3. HELP Diamond Viper VLB & XFree 1.2 Xconfig

4. syslogd fails to resolve loghost

5. Diamond Viper VLB -- PCI-VLB mixup????

6. Log file analyzing question

7. diamond viper/xfree 2.0

8. Terminals vs Personal Computers

9. XFree file for Mag MX15F & Viper 2m VLB?

10. Viper VLB XFree Problem

11. Slackware 2.0 and Viper (VLB) and... X Windows

12. XFree Configuration for Viper VLB

13. Viper VLB XFree Hell. Please Help!!