ModeLine for SyncMaster 17GLi

Post by Alan M Buckwalte » Thu, 29 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have a good XF86Config ModeLine for a SamSung SyncMaster
17GLi for 1280x1024 display ?  I'm running the latest XFree with
a #9GXE card to my SyncMaster, and the picture has a 1/4" boarder
around it and the right hand side of the display has a few stray
pixels.  The current settings came from running xf86config().

Thanks in advance..

Alan
------------------

http://www.intac.com/~alan

Post by Rainer Eckhar » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

: Does anyone have a good XF86Config ModeLine for a SamSung SyncMaster
: 17GLi for 1280x1024 display ?  I'm running the latest XFree with
: a #9GXE card to my SyncMaster, and the picture has a 1/4" boarder
: around it and the right hand side of the display has a few stray
: pixels.  The current settings came from running xf86config().

   Ohh yeah, I also want a mode line, but for the SyncMaster 17GLsi !!

   The difference is a higher horizontal frequency, up to 85 kHz

   thanx Rainer

--
    R.Eckhardt, FB Chemie University  of Hamburg [Germany]