ATI Rage PRO LT Video Card...

Post by houg » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>BJ

>--------------F43A5BE93C165C8D48936EBE

><HTML>

Please turn of HTML. If you do not know how to do this,
take a look at http://www.ping.be/houghi/nohtml

To mail me delete de html

1. Please help me Video card ATI Rage LT PRO AGP

Hi,

I  completed installing LINUX  5.2 on my machine but I could not
configure Xserver properly.
I have a COMPAQ  Presario machine with following  config
Intel Pentium2
64 MB  RAM
Video card:
Rage LT PRO AGP 2x  of ATI Tech

I tried different servers including ATI_MACH64 , after running startx I
do see a window
comes up fine but inside that   , the windows are split  across the
screen.
I  cannot imagine wokring  without xwindow system . I highly
appreciate  your help
and suggestions to resolve this problem .

Thanks in Advance,
-Srini

2. Removing ^M characters from a DOS text file

3. ATI Rage LT Pro Video Card

4. Lost Message: Boot Problem FreeBSD 4.0

5. Support for ATI 3D Rage LT PRO PCI (LT-AU2U2)

6. Help

7. Configuring Winlinux with a ATI Vid ADAP Rage LT Pro AGP 2x card

8. make release problem..

9. ATI Rage LT Pro 2X AGP Card (COMPAQ)

10. ATI Video Cards (Rage Pro) and LinuxPPC 2.1.24

11. Dell Optiplex GX1 ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP integrated video card

12. Driver for ATI-3D Rage Pro II + DVD Video card w/8MB

13. ATI video card/TV out (Rage Pro) -> big-screen TV and X