Newbie Struggling with Winmodem

Post by Anuraag Moh » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:05:47

Hi,
    I am a linux newbie trying to get my 'Motorola SM56 Winmodem' to
work with Linux 7.2.

    I have downloaded the required RPM and followed the instructions.
I am still not able to connect to the net. I get a 'Unable to
initialize error'.

   Can anybody help me.

1. Newbie struggling with Winmodem

Hi,
    I am a linux newbie trying to get my 'Motorola SM56 Winmodem' to
work with Linux 7.2.

    I have downloaded the required RPM and followed the instructions.
I am still not able to connect to the net. I get a 'Unable to
initialize error'.

   Can anybody help me.

2. HELP: memory allocation debugger wanted

3. Newbie Struggling with Winmodem

4. Linux after NT installation

5. Newbie struggling with Winmodem

6. slice

7. Newbie Struggling with Winmodem

8. setup mail server

9. A newbie struggles with KDE

10. KDE fonts newbie struggling

11. newbie still struggling with drives and sound

12. Argh! Newbie struggling with X

13. Newbie struggling with Samba