Menu's Maker Tool

Post by Alexander Finkelshtei » Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:53:46

I am looking for a Menu's Maker Tool under Linux enabling creating user
friendly menus.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Please respond to:

Menu's Maker Tool

Post by cbbro.. » Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:35:46

> I am looking for a Menu's Maker Tool under Linux enabling creating
> user friendly menus.

In what context?

- Are you thinking about constructing menus inside GUIed applications?

There are some relevant tools for common GUI toolkits, like GTK, Qt,
and such, but often developers need _dynamic_ menus so that static
tools may not be useful.

- Or perhaps for building menus of applications for a window manager?

There are relevant tools, usually to pull application lists out of
distribution information, to _automatically_ generate menus, with no
need for human hands to point and click at anything.

These are but two of the options, and corresponding reasons why there
is something of a paucity of GUIed tools for them; bereft of knowledge
of what context your're thinking of, it's tough to describe more...
--

http://vip.hyperusa.com/~cbbrowne/sap.html
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however

Menu's Maker Tool

Post by {bsd » Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:33:55

>I am looking for a Menu's Maker Tool under Linux enabling creating user
>friendly menus.

Some ncurses based stuff maybee..?

>Thank you.

>Kind Regards,