Sawfish Saving Window size/position...

Post by Jeffrey Hoo » Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:01:34

Is there any way to save the window size/position with the sawfish window
manager...

I can't seem to find how to do it...

Thanks,

JH

-----
Jeffrey Hood

Post by David . » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Is there any way to save the window size/position with the sawfish window
> manager...

> I can't seem to find how to do it...

> Thanks,

> JH

> -----
> Jeffrey Hood

Yes, right click on the window's title bar and choose

History/Remember Dimensions

ID # 123538

1. Saving window positions and sizes

Hi Friends,

Using Xwindows apps, (netscape in particular), I can't figure out how to
save the location and size of the various windows. I can start the
application, and typically, it will be more than the screen size of my
monitor (800x600). I must then resize the window before I can start to
do anything. The next time I start the app, I must do the same thing.
How do I make these screen positions static within Xwindows?

Thanks,

--David

2. PPP server

3. specify window position in Sawfish window manager failed

4. Masquerading effective assist to security?

5. Saving window positions

6. two scsi controllers in one box

7. Fvwm95 and saving window positions

8. bad CDROM=reboot ?

9. Saving Application Window Positions in CDE?

10. Citrix ICA Client Window Size / Position

11. how to fix a window's size and position?

12. Help emacs windows default size and position