1. Talk problem and ftp problem with my Linux(2.0.33)
Suppose I have several xterms on tty1 and I want to talk to one of them
except the background (the blank screen before I start X), but each time
I issue the command "talk user tty1", the talk message always goes to
the background. How can I solve that problem so that I know exactly who
is intiating a talk to me? (by seeing the message "talk: respond with: ..."
on one of my terms ) and what's more, I want a beep to remind me of someone
calling me, my talk doesn't give me a beep at all, where can I have it set?
One more question about ftp, I installed ssh and I use shadow password,
but I let sshd and inetd run together, now I can only use telnet to my server,
while ftp to my server is refused although I supply the server with correct
password, what goes wrong here?
Please help me out if you have ideas about the problems, leave me a message
2. XView/Openwin rather old...
3. Can't mount NFS from 2.0.33 to 2.0.33
4. Is this a *really* old version of sendmail?
5. Compile Problems with PPP 2.3.5 in Linux 2.0.33
6. Emacs on linuxppc 2000
7. Linux 2.0.33 scsi problems
8. 100MB to 10MB
9. Linux 2.0.33 and 3Com 3c509 problems
10. Problems with Writeable CDR/linux 2.0.33
11. 1000000 $$$ for solving my printing problem with gs3.33 (linux) :-( !!!
12. strange linux 2.0.33, users, permission, date problem
13. Problems with disc quotas (v5.6.0) under Linux 2.0.33