looking for ftp client

Post by Manu » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

with the resume function
if someone could give me advices .....
thx ;-)

Manu

looking for ftp client

Post by Bruce Schult » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> with the resume function
> if someone could give me advices .....

ftp has "reget"

ncftp does it automatically.

--
Bruce Schultz

1. FTP: Looking for source code for FTP client program

I'm reasonably familiar with the routine of getting programs/installing/etc
routine for Linux, but I have not been able to find the source code for the
FTP program.

Is it available from prep.ai.mit.edu or is it buried in some "NetKit"
tarball and/or RPM somewhere?

Evangelists do more than lay people.

          hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars, every time he posts -
rwvpf wpnrrj ibf ijrfer

2. Printer daemon

3. Looking for a secure FTP server/client

4. SonicVibes - no sound

5. looking for bulletproof, unstoppable ftp client

6. SMP support and unified VM/File System

7. looking for graphical FTP client

8. RH+CBQ

9. Looking for Solaris port of BSD ftp client

10. Can't ftp to Linux box from windows ftp client

11. how do I use the cern ftp proxy with non web ftp clients?

12. Web browser as FTP client: errors on my (solaris 2.4) FTP site

13. ftp client that understands how to do passive ftp transfers.